A LED video wall for your church delivers your worship service and message in an eye-catching and unforgettable way. You can clearly display song lyrics, announcements, sermon points and videos for your entire congregation to see. Other applications include live IMAG video and roadside signs.
How Do I Get Started?
PixelFLEX makes the process of obtaining a new video display for your church quick and easy. Our five-step process involves:
- Consultation: To best meet your needs, we always start by gathering information about the type of LED video wall you want to create for your church. We consider aspects like the size of the screen, location, content you wish to display and your short-term and long-term objectives.
- Recommend products: After we have an idea of your goals, we make recommendations based on your specific needs. We also discuss all the technical terms with you for complete transparency.
- Receive a quote: After you agree on the recommendations and terms, we provide you with pricing and a quote.
- Installation: We find someone near your church’s location to install your new display.
- Technical support: Throughout the entire process, you’ll have access to our 24/7 technical support team. We also offer a two-year product warranty.
What size screen do I need for my church?
The size of your church’s screen depends on various factors, including the size of your church, architectural details, and the impression you want your screen to have on your congregation. Whatever your needs may be, we can create custom screens in all shapes and sizes to achieve the look you are seeking.
How much does a church LED video wall cost?
The price of an LED video wall will vary depending on factors like the screen’s size, the product used, and additional installation factors. Our staff is here to provide you with a specific quote for your project allowing you to get an accurate estimate as each installation is unique.
What is pixel pitch and what is required for my church LED video wall?
Pixel pitch, which is measured in millimeters, is the center-to-center spacing between the LEDs. When the congregation is closer to the screen, you need a tighter pixel pitch offering a higher resolution screen to avoid pixelation. We determine this based on minimum viewing distance and our team can assist in getting you the correct product & pitch that stays within your budget. To learn more about pixel pitch, visit our LED University page and watch our terminology video.
Request a Free Quote
If you have any questions about our house of worship LED displays, contact us today. We can provide a free quote and consultation for your project. We look forward to serving you with unforgettable designs and dependable service.
Hear what our past clients have to say
“The FLEXTour LED really helps us create a whole new level of immersion where the congregation is locked in with the worship leader. It really has provided opportunities for a unique worship experience, and it speaks to the relevance of the church in how we communicate the message to today’s generation.”
“The biggest advantage to working with PixelFLEX is the breadth and flexibility of the product lines they are creating. They are not content to use the same technology over-and-over, but are instead continuing to develop and evolve their products for the betterment of any LED video installation with the best pricing to match.”
“As we were looking at the various LED video offerings on the market, we had heard about PixelFLEX through other churches using their technology with success. It was also important to us that we choose a US-based partner who we knew would be available for support and service throughout the process, and working with PixelFLEX has been a wonderful experience.”