LED displays increase productivity and educate and entertain customers and there are several exciting new technologies coming down the pike for 2017. Business leaders…stand up and take note: new and improved fine pixel pitch LED display solutions will enable novel applications in many different sectors, including sports venues, retail, restaurants, healthcare, entertainment, and much more. PixelFLEX, an industry leader in digital LED displays & signage, can provided customized indoor and outdoor solutions, all assembled and supported in the U.S.
Trends for 2017
Think of the most visually exciting graphic display ever seen in a sci-fi movie, and chances are excellent the same technology is becoming available to businesses today – at increasingly affordable rates. According to Transparency Marketing Research (TMR), the high initial cost of fine pixel LED technology will fall in coming years as growing competition, along with advances in R&D, work to bring costs down. Look for:
- Growth of flexible/curveable LED displays, such as the PixelFLEX TrueFLEX, an extremely high-resolution, flexible rubber substrate LED product that can create compound curves, and quickly and securely attaches via magnets to virtually any surface, allowing for a unique no-fan, no-noise design guaranteed to attract attention.
- More pixels. New enhanced picture, 4K technologies will meet requirements for large-sized ultra-high-definition (UHD) displays in applications such as air traffic control, where every detail counts, as well as command centers and corporate lobbies. PixelFLEX offers ultra-high resolution as low as 1.2mm in the FLEXUltra model. And the company just announced the TrueFLEX 1.9mm pitch option, which is one of the highest resolution flexible LED products now on the market.
- Virtual reality will become even more popular, and not just for gaming. Applications such as architecture, medicine, military, etc., are expanding rapidly. But VR is not just for headsets. At the September 2016 LDI Conference and Tradeshow in Las Vegas, PixelFLEX demonstrated a true 3D LED visual experience, treating visitors to an Augmented Reality Rave.
“With our new AR-LED technology with Partner 3D Live we can create a visual image that physically and optically comes off the LED screen for a true Augmented Reality experience no matter if you are five or 500 feet away from the source,” said Alex Williams, PixelFLEX Director of Project Management.
PixelFLEX also recently announced a new partnership with SpaceView, an Augmented Reality technology that provides near-instantaneous and accurate product installation renderings.
- Increased return on investment. LED video walls and screens create impactful first impressions, and showcase professional competencies – and compared with a TV projection wall, maintain brightness much longer, with a 100,000-hour half-life. Stunning new UHD videos will enable branding messages and logos to compete for attention in the age of HD smart phones and tablets.
- More immersive, interactive, and artistic designs. Merging the digital and physical worlds through the deployment of the FLEXLite NXG displays, curved and flexible displays like TrueFLEX, and the LumiFLEX interactive LED floor,there is the potential for even more creative engagements by both viewers and creators.
- Memorable, unique experiences. PixelFLEX is continually increasing the functionality of our award-winning LED technologies, whether it’s a captivating trade show experience or a bright, high-performance FLEXCurtain HD LED video wall that requires minimal tech time to pack and unpack on tour. For PixelFLEX, each project is unique, and we pride ourselves on creating custom solutions for each individual customer. Working with architects, designers, engineers and consultants to blend LED displays with an environment is our specialty.
Engaging customers is imperative. The experienced team at PixelFLEX can help develop creative solutions from our large variety of award winning LED displays. We can create nearly any size and shape screen you desire – with pixel sizes from 1.2 mm to 100mm – in outdoor, indoor and curvable configurations. Our LED seamless display systems provide clear and detailed imaging, whether viewed from just a few feet or hundreds of feet away.
We are dedicated to providing top tier customer-focused support throughout the entire design, build, and buy or rental experience – including after-purchase support and service. As a U.S.-based company, we are driven to excellence and pledge to meet a high standard of support.
At PixelFLEX, we understand how quickly LED technology is evolving as prices are dropping. We want our valuable customers to be aware of the unique and affordable display solutions available to help their businesses grow. To learn more about PixelFLEX, visit pixelflexled.com.